When we say "we," "us," and "5th Dimension Games,” we’re referring to 5th Dimension Games, Inc. a State of Texas corporation. When we say “you” or “Member,” we’re referring to the person or entity that’s registered with us to receive the News Letter.
We provide an email news letter (the “News Letter”). We offer the News Letter on our websites www.5thdimensiongames.com, and www.budogame.com (each a “Website” and together the “Websites”). In the course of providing the News Letter, we may collect Personal Information, which means information about a Member.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information you’ve submitted on the Website, please email us at email@example.com. You may also contact us by postal mail at:
5th Dimension Games, Inc. IT Department P.O. Box 7728 Austin, TX 78713
YOUR INFORMATION Information We Collect
1. Information You Provide to Us: When you register to receive the News Letter, communicate with our customer service team, or send us an email, you’re giving us information that we collect. That information may include your IP address, name, physical address, email address, phone number, and other details like gender, occupation, and other demographic information.
By giving us this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, disclosed,
- Information from your Use of the News Letter: We may get information about how and when
you receive and read the News Letter. This information may include your IP address, time, date,
browser used, and actions taken by you.
- Cookies: When you sign-up for our News Letter, we store "cookies," which are strings of code,
on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. When you play one of the videos on the Websites, the Flash player may use local shared objects, which are also called Flash cookies. We don’t use these Flash cookies for anything, but we can’t stop the player from dropping them.
- Web Beacons: When we send emails, we'll sometimes track who opened the emails and who clicked the links. We do that to measure our Email Campaigns’ performance and to improve our features for specific segments of customers. To do this, we include single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details.
Cookie management tools from your browser won’t remove Flash cookies.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To send you our News Letter.
- To send you System Alert Messages. For example, we may let you know about temporary or
permanent changes to our Websites, like planned outages, new features, releases, and changes to
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to
help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or acquisition. In
It’s the law! Unsubscribe links are required by the CAN-SPAM act. Plus, making it easy for people to opt out is the nice thing to do.
Public Information and Third Parties
1. Social Media Widgets. Our Websites include social media features, like the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
3. Service Providers. If it is necessary to provide you a service you've requested, like send you a T-shirt, then we may provide your personal information to a service provider. We will restrict any service provider's use of your personal information. We will tell you whenever reasonably possible and you may request at any time the name of our service providers.
SECURITY Notice of Breach of Security
Nobody’s safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then 5th Dimension Games will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Safeguarding Your Information
To protect your information, we use third party services that have a privacy certification.
Accuracy of Data, Transparency, and Choice
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address), then you’re responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We only store data about you for as long as it’s reasonably required to fulfill the purposes that gave us the right to access it in the first place.